What is NetScouts Basketball?
- NetScouts Basketball is the largest basketball scouting service in the world.
- We have over 60 domestic and international scouts worldwide.
- We have the largest database of domestic and international basketball scouting reports. We scout NCAA schools and international youth and professional players extensively.
- We produce an International Recruiting Men’s and Women’s Digest and Database for colleges in the United States and professional teams.
- We consult with professional basketball teams and agencies by providing a cost effective system for scouting which complements their staff.
- We organize and conduct overseas tours for collegiate teams throughout much of Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
- We conduct an excellent basketball scout certification program which combines live and video scouting with an analytics class.
What are our products?
We have the largest and best Men’s and Women’s International Recruiting Service which we offer to colleges and prep schools in the USA. We are the expert on International Basketball in the USA. We have the largest international youth scouting report database.
We help professional basketball teams by providing cost effective scouting and consulting. Our full scouting report database costs less per year than one trip from overseas. We’ve seen the player you are considering and can give our opinions on any potential signees.
We conduct an excellent basketball scout certification program which combines live and video scouting with an analytics class.
We help organize summer tours for college men’s or women’s teams. We are seeking schools to join us for Summer, 2018. Tour options will be in the Prague (Czech Republic), the most beautiful city in Europe, Slovenia, one of the most lovely countries in the world, Italy, Spain, Lithuania, Australia, New Zealand, the Netherlands and Finland. We can arrange the tours for 25-30% less cost than the major US companies in this business. We can offer 4-6 games, gym time, 4-star hotels, food, excursions and sightseeing.
We conduct international camps primarily for players aged 14-19 who are considering coming to the USA for school or are looking to improve their skill level.
NetScouts Basketball is also a progressive basketball media company
• Members of the US Basketball Writers Association (USBWA).
• Regular columnists and editors for Basketball Times and featured basketball columnists for Huffington Post.
• Writers of all international draft profiles for NBA.com.
• U.S. correspondents for Eurobasket, the third most accessed basketball website in the world.
• Strategic partner and content provider for Blue Ribbon College Basketball Yearbook.
• Contributors to many basketball publications and websites.
• Media collaborators with the Euroleague.
• Guests on sports talk radio shows throughout the United States. Contact us if you would like us to be on your show.