NetScouts Basketball has entered into a strategic partnership agreement with Sports Management Worldwide (SMWW). As part of that agreement NetScouts Basketball will be offering basketball scout training to graduates of SMWW’s Basketball General Manager and Scouting Course. We are now extending this offer to other applicants that we feel have demonstrated the capability if being successful in the basketball industry.
Applications are now being accepted for the 2017-18 college basketball season.
Scout trainees will be:
- Credentialed for college basketball games in your geographic area where you will live scout alongside professional scouts at press row
- Assigned video scouting of overseas international tournaments
- Trained in NetScouts Basketball’s scouting process
- Writing scouting reports which will be critiqued by NetScouts Basketball’s Managing Partners
- Writing content for college games covered which will be featured on our website and others
- Receiving important industry experience and an excellent resume reference
Trainees who have completed their year with sufficient live-scouting experience and who have submitted scouting reports in the quality required will be certified by NetScouts Basketball as being proficient in basketball scouting.
This program is available for the cost of $695 for the year. The cost includes our time in coordinating the credentialing process and the time involved in reviewing scouting reports. We also have monthly conference calls with trainees. We limit this program to one person per geographic area or college. We are open to accepting applicants from other countries as long as we can design the program so that it would benefit you.
Successful scouts will be able to use NetScouts Basketball as a reference in pursuing relevant job opportunities as well as have the opportunity to continue work with us, with no additional fee, after your successful one year training period.
You can register for this program by submitting payment via this PayPal link or start the process by contacting us.
We will review all registrations to assure that each applicant has the background required to be successful in this training program.
You can also contact us at 541-359-9653 or write to email@example.com. Please include your resume.